This website is owned by COINOPERATED, S. L. with CIF B93321164 andaddress in CTRA. COSTA DEL SOL, 30 BENALMADENA 29630 and Inscribed inthe Mercantile Registry of MÁLAGA with the following data in volume 5266, book 4173, folio 20, pageMA-122778, inscription 1
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
This website is governed by the regulations exclusively applicable in Spain, being subject to it, both domestic and foreign users of this website.
Access to our website by the USER is free of charge and is subject to prior reading and full, express and unreserved acceptance of these GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE in force at the time of access, which we ask you to read carefully. The USER, when using ourportal, its contents or services, accept sand expressly submits to the general conditions of use of the same. If the user does not agree with these conditions of use, must refrain from using this portal and operate through it.
At any time we can modify the presentation and configuration of ourwebsite, expand or reduce services, andeven remove it from the network, as well as the services and content provided, all unilaterally and without notice.
A. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All contents, texts, images, brands and source codes are our property or those of third parties from whom their exploitation rights have been acquired, and are protected by Intellectual and Industrial Property rights.
The user only has the right to a private use of the same, without profit motive, and needs express authorization to modify them, reproduce them, exploit them, distribute them or exercise any right belonging to the owner.
B. ACCESS REQUIREMENTS
Access to our website is free of charge and requires no prior subscription or registration.
Bearing in mind the impossibility of control over the information, content and services contained in other websites that can be accessed through the links that ourwebsite may make available, we inform you that we are exempt from any liability for damages of any kind that might result from the use of these websites, alien to our company, by the user.
- Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
- For what purposes we collect the data we request.
- What is the legitimacy for your treatment.
- How long we keep them.
- To which addressees your data is communicated.
- What your rights are.
RESPONSIBLE: see data in the header.
2. PURPOSE, LEGITIMATION AND CONSERVATION and conservation of the processing of data sent through:
- Contact Form.
- Purpose: To provide you with a means by which you may contact us and respond to your requests for information, as well as tos end you communications of our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (e-mail), if you check the acceptance box.
- Legitimation: The consent of the user when requesting information from us through our contact form and by ticking the box accepting the sending of information.
- Conservation: Once you have resolved your request by means of our form or answered by e-mail, if it has not generated a new treatment, and in case of having accepted to receive commercial shipments, until you request their cancellation.
- Sending emails.
- Purpose: To answer your requests for information, attend your requests and answer your questions or doubts. If you receive your Curriculum Vitae, your personal and curricular data may form part of our databases in order to participate in our present and future selection processes.
- Legitimation: The user’s consent when requesting information from us via email address or sending us their data and CV to participate in our selection processes.
- Conservation: Once your request is answered by e-mail, if it has not generated a new treatment. If you receive your CV, your data may be kept for a maximum of one year for future selection processes.
Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so.
The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 14 years, or where appropriate, sufficient legal capacity to contract.
The personal data requested are necessary to process your requests, register you as a user and/or provide you with the services you may contract, so if you do not provide them to us, we will not be able to attend you correctly or provide you with the service you have requested.
In any case, we reserve the right to decide whether or not to add your personal data and other information to our databases.
3. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA.
Your details are confidential and will not be passed on to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
4. RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
Any person can withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been given for the processing of their data. In no case does the withdrawal of this consent condition the execution of the subscription contractor the relations generated previously.
- You may also exercise the following rights:
- Request access to or rectification of your personal data when they are inaccurate.
- Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request limitation of your treatment in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request the portability of the data in the cases foreseen in the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By means of a letter addressed to the person in charge at your postal or electronic address (indicated in section A), indicating the reference «Personal Data», specifying the right you wish to exercise and with respect to which personal data.
In case of divergences with the company regarding the processing of your data, you can file a complaint with the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
5. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
With the aim of safeguarding the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have taken all technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure the security of personal data supplied from alteration, loss and unauthorized access or processing.
6. UPDATING YOUR DATA
It is important that in order for us to keep your personal data up to date, you inform us whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise, we are not responsible for the veracity of them.
By making this website available to the user, we wish to offer a quality service, using maximum diligence in the provision of the same, as well as in the technological means used. However, we will not be liable for the presence of viruses and other elements that may in any way damage the user’s computer system.
We do not guarantee that the availability of the service will be continuous and uninterrupted.
The USER is prohibited any type of action on our portal that causes an excessive overload of operation to our computer systems, as well as the introduction of viruses, or installation of robots, or software that alters the normal operation of our website, or ultimately can cause damage to our computer systems.
The USER assumes full responsibility for the use of our website.
The USER acknowledges that he has understood all the information regarding the conditions of use of our portal, and recognizes that they are sufficient for the exclusion of the error in the same ones, and therefore, he accepts them integrally and expressly.